Spas & Saunas in Estonia
Sauna is a very important part of Estonian culture. The traditions go back 800 years and have provided relaxation, invigoration and enjoyment for many generations. If you visit Estonia, it’s definitely a must to try the various saunas with different atmosphere, features and customs. Amongst the many benefits of sauna are stress relief and weight loss. Estonians simply love the sauna, and in this Sauna Map you can find various types of saunas in different holiday homes, cottages, spas or even on the water.
The map includes:
- Over 70 different locations.
- Around 10 different types of sauna.
- Search filters to find specifically what you’re looking for (e.g. #smokesauna, #finnishsauna, #spa, etc).
- Comments and pictures from other users who have already visited that particular sauna.
- Referring links for more information.
Buy this Sauna Map to have it online.
AddGoals helps you capture adventures, travels and the best moments of your life.
The platform is built to be convenient for managing all kinds of goals. You can find the most interesting activities nearby, so you don’t need to spend hours on researching anymore.
The best part is that you can achieve goals together with friends and like-minded people.
We care about your rights, so you can return your money within 14 days after payment on our website.