Nature and Wildlife in Estonia
Despite the fact that Estonia is quite small country, it is filled with breath-taking and ancient wilderness. More than 2000 islands, untouched beaches, mysterious bogs and swamps, heritage landscapes, primeval forest, meteorite craters, limestone cliffs, natural parks and reserves which are all habitats for many rare species of animals and birds. Therefore, Estonia is also considered one of the world’s best bird-watching destinations.
This map includes all the best nature sights and wildlife watching places you can find in Estonia.
The map includes:
- Over 90 different nature sights
- Over 20 wildlife watching places
- Search filters to find specifically what you’re looking for (e.g. #waterfall, #birdwatching #cliff, #rockfield, #meteoritecrater, etc)
- Comments and pictures from other users who have already visited that particular place
- Referring links for more information
Buy this Nature and Wildlife Map to have it online.
AddGoals helps you capture adventures, travels and the best moments of your life.
The platform is built to be convenient for managing all kinds of goals. You can find the most interesting activities nearby, so you don’t need to spend hours on researching anymore.
The best part is that you can achieve goals together with friends and like-minded people.